Tuesday 31 December 2013

Happy New Year !

Happy New Year to you! As you may have guessed we went back to Perth, but we have just gotten back to the UK. Its been a hard, difficult, often frustrating and exhausting few months where very little has gone right and its continuing now that we are back.

I have every finger, toe etc crossed that that things change soon.

Love. good health and happiness to you. I'll be back soon when I can catch my breath and work out how to deal with a myriad of issues which are weighing me down (no more than anybody else has I know, but I am weary and a little worn out around the edges right now, so I cant see things as clearly as I need to or work out what to do next)

Love and Hugs for 2014 xxxx

2 comments:

rabbitquilter said...

Nice to hear you are safe and sound. Happy New Year to you too!

Janice said...

Happy New Year! I was just thinking about you the other day, that you hadn't done a post in a while. Hope everything works out for you and your family in 2014.