Tuesday 19 October 2010

It's been a funny old year......

Hello, yes I am still here, somewhere.....

Its been a funny old year since I last posted on Little Terraced House, Family illnesses, work changes, unemployment, mountingnot decreasing debt, more illnesses and now we get to here.......the middle of October. I feel as though we have been peddalling along through sticky mud for months - each time we lift a foot to get clear, the other foot which is still stuck, pulls us back to where we have been ! Its been a muddled, confusing, heart wrenching year in many ways, but I am always mindful that we are still so much better placed than many others and that even though the illnesses (one of them at least) could have taken a life, they didn',t and we are all still here.

It was the anniversary of the death my lovely sister in law last week, and I can honestly say that I dont think there is a day that has gone past where she hasn't been in our thoughts or has been talked about ! She really was one of the loveliest, funniest people I have ever met and I miss her contantly.

I will be back soon, I do have lots to talk about and much to share.

I hope you are well and that 2010 has been a good year so far for you.

Babs xxx

1 comment:

Chile said...

I'm so sorry to read of your loss. Having lost my nephew unexpectedly this year, I can relate to the observation about thinking of the person often. We thought we might lose a few of the elderly people in the family this year but never one of the youngsters.