Tuesday 26 February 2013

Frugal Queen

I read with great interest Frugal Queens post tonight. She is one of my hero's and I applaud how hard she has worked to get to where she is now - no mean feat and plenty of self sacrifice, but with an unending purpose, a huge goal in front of her that she WILL achieve.

We know too here at the Little Terraced House how much life has changed in the past two years. Much of it I'm not ready to talk about here yet, some of it is too painful and still real and biting everyday, but one thing I do know for sure, we are not yet totally beaten, I'm still fighting and trying to get some semblance of our lives back. The latest setback with Perth and the littlies being the other side of the world, is still to be resolved, but I haven't give up and like Froogs I will keep going.

3 comments:

Compostwoman said...

I'm glad that you have online sources to inspire and help you ...

And hope that things will improve for you all soon.

If I can help please email me at compostwoman@the-compostbin.com and If I can help, I will

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

Life is like a roller coaster isn't it, good times as well as tough times. Keep fighting LTH, never give up. Happier times may just around the corner, I do hope so:) Linda xx

Unknown said...

Good for and keep at. Even if you take the tiniest footsteps, but keep walking - you will get there