Saturday 26 January 2013

No Progress..

Its looking very likely that in the next two weeks we will be returning to the UK. Things are getting worse here  - Jim is about to have his wife charged with fraud and embezzlement and we are getting caught up in the hatred from both sides. I am having difficulty in finding a job that will take over my visa and I am being left with few alternatives. My heart feels like lead and tears are never far away. I have no home or job here and the same back in the UK. What we thought would turn out to be a new start for us is turning badly sour and I don't know which way to turn next.

Onwards and upwards I guess.....

2 comments:

Manchester Lass, Now and Then said...

I can feel your heartache. I wish I had some wise words of wisdom for you but unfortunately all I can do is send you a big virtual {{{hug}}}. I hope and pray things will work out for you and your family. Linda, Gold Coast, Qld

Little Terraced House said...

Many thanks Linda, hugs are always welcome xx